Why Community Crossroads Center came to us for help with WordPress and their overall web presence
We’ve been working with the Community Crossroads Center, a homeless shelter in Greenville, NC, on social media marketing and email marketing since 2014. The CCC originally came to us for help with a redesign of their website. We built a custom WordPress website for them. Since then we’ve also worked with them on their social media and helped them develop an email marketing campaign targeting their donors and volunteers.
How we’ve improved CCC’s web presence
To date, we’ve helped the organization:
- Redesign their logo and rebrand their organization
- Launch a mobile-responsive custom WordPress website that is completely optimized for SEO
- Launch and sustain an email newsletter that goes out to over 350 members of their organization each month and that drives traffic to their website
- Maintain a bi-weekly blog highlighting events, success stories, volunteers, and donors
- Engage in several fundraising campaigns via their website and social media
- Increase their reach over social media by approximately 800%
- Helped them land and implement the Google Adwords Non-Profits Grant
- Helped them launch and manage a successful Google Adwords campaign to increase donations
We’ve also taught staff of the organization best practices for sharing their content with their core audiences online, including delivering a content strategy document that details all their core strategies, channels, and accounts.
Our work with the organization has helped them better communicate their mission of hope to those seeking shelter, to those looking to volunteer, and to those looking to donate necessary resources for a worthwhile cause.