Our Core Values
We are Content Garden, Inc., a digital marketing agency in Greenville, NC that helps grow your business. We have over 20 years combined experience helping organizations from non-profits to startups to established businesses to large companies to effectively market themselves online. We create high-quality, searchable content, engaging marketing campaigns, and beautiful websites. We bring not only expertise, but also passion for helping people from all walks of life to reach their personal and professional goals through digital marketing.
- Client-Centered: Our clients are the entire focus of our organization. As we help you grow and adapt to new challenges, we get to grow with you.
- Team-Oriented: We believe in cultivating vibrant team cultures within organizations. That’s the way we work. That’s the way we encourage our clients to work, whether you’re a solopreneur working with us as a long-term partner or a large regional non-profit looking to build cross-functional skills wthin your organization.
- Innovative, but Focused on Sustainability: Innovation is the lifeblood of successful organizations, but without the resources and processes to sustain innovation, it falls flat. We will help you stretch beyond what you thought you could do without overextending yourself.
- Attentive to Growth and Learning: We can help you learn how to do things for yourself. We treat clients more like business partners than customers. We want to extend what you can do, not make you dependent on us.
- Pragmatic: We design products and services that integrate seamlessly with your core values. We can help you skill up so you don’t feel overwhelmed. We can help you develop realistic goals that fuel your passion and propel you forward.
Our Content Gardners
Guiseppe Getto, Ph.D., President and Founder
Guiseppe is a college professor who also consults with businesses from a variety of industries. His clients are people who want to develop better content, better SEO, better user experiences, better writing, better designs, and better reach for their target customers. Based on 10+ years of research and consulting with organizations ranging from non-profits to startups to established businesses to large enterprises, he founded Content Garden to help collect other consultants who are as passionate about helping small organizations as he is. When he is not content gardening or professing, he is probably writing poetry, watching reruns of sci-fi shows, working out, or playing video games. Visit him online at: https://guiseppegetto.com/.
Jack Labriola, Vice President of User Experience and Content Strategy
Jack is a Ph.D. student at Texas Tech University who does freelance technical writing, social media, and content strategy. He enjoys working with a variety of organizations to help build and grow their online presence, including hospitals, startups, and universities. Jack received his Master’s degree in Technical Communication from Texas Tech and is working toward his lifelong goal of becoming a college professor. Visit him online at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jtlabriola/.
Jessica Getto-Rivait, Vice President of Writing, Editing, and Project Management
As a 2011 Ph.D. graduate from Michigan State University’s Rhetoric and Writing program, Jessica has a diverse portfolio of experience with technical writing, health communication, and project management. Along with her academic training and experience, she also has an extensive record of working with nonprofit organizations on communication projects (such as how-to videos, grants, brochures, and WordPress websites). She recently completed her BSN at East Carolina University and is now a nurse at Vidant Medical Center. Visit her online at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jessicagettorivait/.
Rishi Jha, Graphic Design and Web Development