Not sure how to use digital tools to reach your customers? Are you more of a do-it-yourselfer who likes to do your own marketing? In this interactive, on-demand class, you will learn best practices for social media marketing, social selling, paid social media advertising, and maintaining a social media content calendar.
$150 per person plus one seat free if you bring three people from your organization.
You can do this 2.5 hour class completely online.
Contact Us to Schedule Your Digital Marketing Class Today:
What Will Be Covered in the Class:
How to manage all your digital marketing efforts from one strategy document.
How to use Hootsuite to build a social media content calendar.
How to run a successful digital marketing campaign that produces actual results.
Interested in a Class on a Different Topic?
We Can Teach You About:
- DIY digital marketing for non-profits: how to successfully court donors online
- How to effectively manage your company’s profile across all your social media channels
- How to find customers on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- How to improve the SEO (search engine optimization) of your website
- How to measure the impact of your digital marketing efforts through website and social media analytics
- How to maintain high-performing WordPress websites
- How to perform a content audit of your website
- How to run a successful content marketing campaign
- How to improve writing in your organization
- How to do lean usability testing on websites, mobile apps, and software