Why Refreshology asked us to redesign their website
An established spa and massage business in Greenville, NC, the folks at Refreshology felt that they had outgrown their old website. They wanted their new site to take advantage of modern design standards as well as newer aesthetics. They also wanted it to be mobile responsive, and wanted to be able to maintain it themselves. Finally, they wanted to learn DIY digital marketing so they could continue to grow their business online without having to rely on a third party.
What we did for Refreshology
We helped Refreshology by:
- Training key staff in DIY digital marketing so that they can do all marketing in-house
- Developing a new website that takes their existing, trusted brand to a new level
- Designing a customized WordPress website that is SEO-friendly
- Doing keyword research to ensure their site generates maximum traffic
- Providing photography and photo editing
- Developing high-quality written content that helps their brand come alive for website visitors
- Ensuring e-commerce compatibility
As an established business, Refreshology will continue to grow as customers increasingly look to access content, make purchases, and interact with their brand in other ways online. Greenville, NC is set to potentially double in population over the next 10 years, so search traffic and social media are key to expanding their business. We’ve helped them along that journey by building a robust website they can grow into.