Why Market Street Massage Asked Us for Help With Web Design
An established spa and massage business in Washington, NC, Market Street Massage wanted to build on their solid local reputation with a website they could be proud of. They wanted their new site to take advantage of modern design standards and aesthetics. They also wanted it to be mobile responsive, and wanted to be able to maintain it themselves after it was launched. Finally, they wanted clients to be able to book appointments and purchase gift certificates right from the website.
What We Did for Market Street Massage’s Web Design Project
We helped Market Street Massage by:
- Developing a coherent brand throughout their website
- Designing a customized WordPress website that is SEO-friendly
- Doing keyword research to ensure their site generates maximum traffic
- Providing light design work on their logo to make it web-friendly
- Developing high-quality written content that helps their brand come alive for website visitors
Market Street Massage will continue to grow as customers increasingly look to access content, make purchases, and interact with their brand online. The greater Greenville, NC area is set to potentially double in population over the next 10 years, so digital marketing is key to expanding their business. We’ve helped them along that journey by building a robust website they can use as a centerpiece in their marketing efforts.