Web Design in Greenville, NC and Beyond
Get a Content-Driven Website to Be Seen Online
We do web design in Greenville, NC and beyond for businesses who are looking to grow their customer base. For that reason, among others, we use WordPress to build our clients’ websites. For our money, WordPress is simply the best website building tool on the market. Flexible, easy to use and maintain, and cost-effective, it’s not just a blogging platform anymore. In fact, about a third of all websites that exist today are built on WordPress. Many major brands also choose to build their websites on this platform, including TechCrunch, The New Yorker, BBC America, and a host of others.
Why would so many companies choose WordPress? First, it can be customized for websites of any size or shape, from a simple blog focusing on an individual person or organization to large ecommerce stores. Second, it contains a simple dashboard that makes it easy for clients to publish new content, update outdated content, and keep an eye on their analytics. Finally, building a WordPress website takes less time and effort for web designers, meaning you save hundreds to thousands of dollars.
These are the reasons we always recommend custom WordPress websites for small businesses and non-profits when we do web design in Greenville, NC and beyond.Get a Free 30-Minute Consultation
Web Design in Greenville, NC and Beyond:
- Web design: If you need a website of any kind, we can build it for you with WordPress. Whether you’re a small, one-person business or a large team, you need a website that takes advantage of modern design aesthetics and is responsive, meaning it conforms to mobile devices.
- Graphic design: Need a logo, color scheme, layout, infographic, or other visual element for your website? Our designers can build you great-looking graphics for very competitive rates.
- Managed website hosting: If you build a website with us, you get a year of free hosting and after that, it’s just $9.99 a month.*
- WordPress customization: We’re WordPress experts. We can tell you how to get the most bang from your buck from any WordPress website, great or small. We know tricks for WordPress that many agencies don’t, including the best plugins to help you maintain your site, ways to ensure good SEO, and simple ecommerce solutions.
- WordPress development: We can do custom development on a WordPress site, imitating the features of nearly any app on the market. Need a custom form? A new newsletter solution? A Google review add-on? We’ve got you covered.
- WordPress optimization: We can take an existing website, or a website we’ve made for you, and tune it up so that it is speedy, SEO-friendly, and easy for you to update.
- WordPress marketing: If you’re looking for a central place to grow your audience and market your brand, WordPress is a great choice. It offers flexible layouts and ecommerce solutions. We can help you make the most out of your WordPress website whether we built it or not.
- WordPress training: We can help make sure everyone on your team knows how to make the most out of your WordPress website, from publishing content to applying updates to finding plugins that save you hundreds of hours of time and effort.
*This price is subject to the selection of a managed hosting agreement, which includes a maintenance contract.